Highlighted

Failed FTP Upload Error: 550

New Here ,
Jan 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All , after entering the requested data fot the ftp uploading (URL, server folder, etc) at a certain point of the upload this message appears:

Senza-titolo-1.jpg

NOTE: The message doesn't always appears at the same percentage of  the upload and it's not always the same image that have the problem (in this case it says: error uploading the file gavbkghome2-crop-u942.jpg) Click on "Riprendi"(resume) to retry. If the Error persist, retry later.

I tried to retry later, but the problem persist, it changes only the name of the file.

I'm using the 2018 release, the problem is that I can't open anymore the site file with an older release

My muse file:  WeTransfer

Thanks for the attention!

Delete your FTP account and recreate it and try again. Worked for me.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Failed FTP Upload Error: 550

New Here ,
Jan 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All , after entering the requested data fot the ftp uploading (URL, server folder, etc) at a certain point of the upload this message appears:

Senza-titolo-1.jpg

NOTE: The message doesn't always appears at the same percentage of  the upload and it's not always the same image that have the problem (in this case it says: error uploading the file gavbkghome2-crop-u942.jpg) Click on "Riprendi"(resume) to retry. If the Error persist, retry later.

I tried to retry later, but the problem persist, it changes only the name of the file.

I'm using the 2018 release, the problem is that I can't open anymore the site file with an older release

My muse file:  WeTransfer

Thanks for the attention!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 24, 2018 0
Jan 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It went fine at my end both HTML and Business Catalyst.

So probably something between you and your FTP, can you also try uploading on Business Catalyst and see if it goes fine.

If yes, then you might need to check with your host regarding the issue.

Let us know how it goes.rd

Regards,

Ankush

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 24, 2018 1
New Here ,
Feb 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 12, 2018 1