• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

failed to find height property on fluid width proportional height frame

New Here ,
Aug 01, 2017 Aug 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this error after the last update; The error appears when I want to upload the site to the server using ftp; But it also happens when I want to preview it; When the error occurs, the program closes.

What I can do?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Aug 01, 2017 Aug 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey ornato,

First I would like to apologize for the trouble caused to you because of Muse application crashing while previewing or upload.

If you are OK with sharing your file for further investigation, upload your file to a shared location such as Dropbox,

To share the link with me click my picture and use the Message option to send a private message.

Thanks,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Aug 02, 2017 Aug 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

Thank you for sharing the file with me.

The first time I tried previewing the home page, it crashed with same error as you mentioned.

However, just to eliminate the root cause I went ahead hit Ctrl+A to select all the objects > did file > preview page in browser and it went fine.

Then I did Ctrl+Z (undo action) to get all the items back and again did file> preview page in browser and it was also good.

After that I did Preview site in browser > export to HTML and all went through.

I suggest you also do the same and share the result with me.

If it still crashed try using your repaired file which is uploaded here - Adobe Creative Cloud.​

Best Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ankushr40215001 ; Thanks for the help, but the error persists; I delete the content and export the browser successfully (Ctrl + A; Delete); But when I reestablish the content (Ctrl + z) the error occurs again; I tried to do the same with the master page, but the problem persists; I also tried to do it with the file that you sent me corrected, but it returns the same error. I do not know what else to do ...

Captura de pantalla 2017-08-02 14.39.00.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am sorry, I opened your site on next pre-release build by mistake and crash didn't happen.

However, After some more trial and error again on your site I found that he elements highlighted below are the one causing the crash.

Just delete the elements and try exporting the site, I should go fine.

Later you can recreate it.

Let me know if it works.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 03, 2017 Aug 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Captura de pantalla 2017-08-03 10.38.38.png

Good morning, I deleted the text you said to me; But the error is still there ...

I do not know what else to do (maybe give up and use wxrdprxss)

I want to cry.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using a pc whith w10; 8 gbs in ram; intel core i3 3.4 Ghz...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure how it is working at my end.

Here is the file - Adobe Creative Cloud which is working at my end.

Please try it and see if works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, the file you gave me works fine, I'll use it but ... what exactly happened? Why did the error occur? How can I prevent it from happening again? Or what did I do wrong?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ohh, Glad that it worked.

Looks like this was the problem.

Check in the smallest breakpoint, the two rectangles were overlapping with the text box and being on the same layer.

Although I am not very sure, will consult with the development team once and log a bug if required.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Never use system fonts, especially at flexible breakpoints.

d3b0537cf5.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But is Roboto; Is a google font

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any fonts that are in the system fonts section are them .Never use fonts from this section. Green indicates the fonts you can use.

38d6446aae.png

You can define the system font by the icon.

dc6828f4b8.png

Replace all fonts within text frames that have this icon.

If you need a specific font, you must install it in Muse as a web font. But you can not use its copy, which is in system fonts.

I think it's time for the Muse team to do something about it, to create a more explicit prohibition of using system fonts with a pop-up warning.

The system font is converted after exporting to a picture. The pictures inside the Muse have the property of flexible width and height or none. Text frames have a property of only flexible width or none inside the Muse. When there is a picture inside such a frame, the Muse can not determine its height for it, as there is a conflict of properties and the program closes with an error.

Also, system fonts are useless for SEO and look very poor quality.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok, thanks for the explanation; I will make the necessary changes.
😃

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What would you suggest?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines