I have this error after the last update; The error appears when I want to upload the site to the server using ftp; But it also happens when I want to preview it; When the error occurs, the program closes.
What I can do?
First I would like to apologize for the trouble caused to you because of Muse application crashing while previewing or upload.
If you are OK with sharing your file for further investigation, upload your file to a shared location such as Dropbox,
To share the link with me click my picture and use the Message option to send a private message.
Thank you for sharing the file with me.
The first time I tried previewing the home page, it crashed with same error as you mentioned.
However, just to eliminate the root cause I went ahead hit Ctrl+A to select all the objects > did file > preview page in browser and it went fine.
Then I did Ctrl+Z (undo action) to get all the items back and again did file> preview page in browser and it was also good.
After that I did Preview site in browser > export to HTML and all went through.
I suggest you also do the same and share the result with me.
If it still crashed try using your repaired file which is uploaded here - Adobe Creative Cloud.
Hi ankushr40215001 ; Thanks for the help, but the error persists; I delete the content and export the browser successfully (Ctrl + A; Delete); But when I reestablish the content (Ctrl + z) the error occurs again; I tried to do the same with the master page, but the problem persists; I also tried to do it with the file that you sent me corrected, but it returns the same error. I do not know what else to do ...
I am sorry, I opened your site on next pre-release build by mistake and crash didn't happen.
However, After some more trial and error again on your site I found that he elements highlighted below are the one causing the crash.
Just delete the elements and try exporting the site, I should go fine.
Later you can recreate it.
Let me know if it works.
Good morning, I deleted the text you said to me; But the error is still there ...
I do not know what else to do (maybe give up and use wxrdprxss)
I want to cry.
I'm using a pc whith w10; 8 gbs in ram; intel core i3 3.4 Ghz...
Ok, the file you gave me works fine, I'll use it but ... what exactly happened? Why did the error occur? How can I prevent it from happening again? Or what did I do wrong?
Ohh, Glad that it worked.
Looks like this was the problem.
Check in the smallest breakpoint, the two rectangles were overlapping with the text box and being on the same layer.
Although I am not very sure, will consult with the development team once and log a bug if required.
Never use system fonts, especially at flexible breakpoints.
Any fonts that are in the system fonts section are them .Never use fonts from this section. Green indicates the fonts you can use.
You can define the system font by the icon.
Replace all fonts within text frames that have this icon.
If you need a specific font, you must install it in Muse as a web font. But you can not use its copy, which is in system fonts.
I think it's time for the Muse team to do something about it, to create a more explicit prohibition of using system fonts with a pop-up warning.
The system font is converted after exporting to a picture. The pictures inside the Muse have the property of flexible width and height or none. Text frames have a property of only flexible width or none inside the Muse. When there is a picture inside such a frame, the Muse can not determine its height for it, as there is a conflict of properties and the program closes with an error.
Also, system fonts are useless for SEO and look very poor quality.
Ok, thanks for the explanation; I will make the necessary changes.