• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Favicon won't change in Muse

Explorer ,
Mar 09, 2018 Mar 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've changed the favicon on my website in Muse and it continues to show the old favicon after I've uploaded the site.

It's the correct size. I've completely deleted the old favicon. Then I uploaded the new favicon into the file. The Muse pages show only the new favicon. I've tried several browsers on my computer and it still shows the old favicon.

Does anyone know why this is happening? It's so frustrating!

I sure would appreciate your help.

Thank you!

Wendy

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 10, 2018 Mar 10, 2018
  • Did you perhaps assign your favicons page-wise and not only on master page? In this case you have to change them all.
  • Did you clear your browser cache?

If this doesn’t help: Could you share the .muse file with us? To streamline download and simplify investigation, please delete all content on all pages. Upload this small.muse file to Dropbox, CC Files or a similar file sharing service and post the download link here. Then we will have a look.

You may follow these instructions: https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-8652

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Mar 10, 2018 Mar 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• Did you perhaps assign your favicons page-wise and not only on master page? In this case you have to change them all.
  • Did you clear your browser cache?

If this doesn’t help: Could you share the .muse file with us? To streamline download and simplify investigation, please delete all content on all pages. Upload this small.muse file to Dropbox, CC Files or a similar file sharing service and post the download link here. Then we will have a look.

You may follow these instructions: https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-8652

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 11, 2018 Mar 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Günter!

After clearing the cache and re-uploading the files again, it finally showed the correct favicon.

I very much appreciate your help.

Thanks again and sincerely,

Wendy Byle

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines