Exit

Featured News Default Trigger Selected

New Here ,
Jun 15, 2017 Jun 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there,

i have made a page with Featured News widget, that have 7 triggers,

now, i want to duplicate that page several times and make on every page diferent trigger selected so i can link diferent things from home page,

is this possible and how?

PS: when I select them and exit that page edit, it shows on preview that its selected, but when i export, same trigger is selected on all of them.

Thanks in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 15, 2017 Jun 15, 2017

Yes, what you want, is possible.

• Be aware, that always the trigger is shown first, which has been placed first.
  • You can change the trigger sequence by right clicking the trigger, which you want to be activated first, and choose "Send to back", or by opening the "Layers" panel and rearrange the triggers accordingly.
  • If you do so, it might sometimes be more elegant, to reposition the triggers in design mode as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jun 15, 2017 Jun 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, what you want, is possible.

• Be aware, that always the trigger is shown first, which has been placed first.
  • You can change the trigger sequence by right clicking the trigger, which you want to be activated first, and choose "Send to back", or by opening the "Layers" panel and rearrange the triggers accordingly.
  • If you do so, it might sometimes be more elegant, to reposition the triggers in design mode as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines