Highlighted

fede in effect with a group

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

my need is to apply a fade in effect to a group (image and text) in adobe muse. I've already changed the status of the image but I can't do anything if I do a group.

I would have a pic that, when you rollover, it changes its aspect and appears the text under it.

Please help me!

Bye!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

fede in effect with a group

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

my need is to apply a fade in effect to a group (image and text) in adobe muse. I've already changed the status of the image but I can't do anything if I do a group.

I would have a pic that, when you rollover, it changes its aspect and appears the text under it.

Please help me!

Bye!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 16, 2018 0
LEGEND ,
Oct 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This can easily be done by using a „States“ button: Every element, which you place into a states button changes its state, when the states button is touched.

Look at this screencast:

And here the sample .muse file: https://www.dropbox.com/s/fftde3ccjhzc2gj/states-button.muse?dl=0

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 16, 2018 0