• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

files are missing or damaged. webshop with shopify

Community Beginner ,
Jun 05, 2017 Jun 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi My website www.condamn.com contains a shopify webshop. When I paste the embed code and surf to the website everything works fine. when i go to my shop page it opens but when i go back to home and re-open the shop the page it doens't appear. it just loads but it looks like the embed code doesn't appear. So the first time you click 'shop' it works, the second time it doen't. I guess this has to do witch caching but i controlled my adobe muse file and everything should be fine.. when i delete the 'shop' or the embed code's from shopify everything works fine.

When I paste the embed code and surf to the website everything works fine. when i go to my shop page it opens but when i go to another website and re-open the shop the page it doens't appear. it just loads but it looks like the embed code doesn't appear. So the first time you click 'shop' it works, the second time it doen't. I guess this has to do witch caching or shopify but i controlled my adobe muse file and everything should be fine.. when i delete the 'shop' or the embed code's from shopify everything works fine.

The shop works but it has some problems, if you go to other pages or other websites and then return to the shop it just doesn't open or i get some errors. I've seen many people with this problem but it looks like there is no clear solution.

the two errors i get are

'there are files missing or damaged...'

and/or JavaScrip exception: Error calling selector function: ReferenceError: WebPro is not defined.

I deleted all my files on the host, reuploaded the whole file trought ftp. I have the newest version of muse.

It's the shopify and muse combination that creates this problem, but i have no solution for this... 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jun 05, 2017 Jun 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Have you tested this any other computer or browser?

At my end, it works perfectly fine in all the browsers.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 06, 2017 Jun 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes i just tried on an other computer and on someone's phone. Still get the webpro error.
At times when i re-open the shop page, the page just stays blank without any error code in the console.

it's weird because sometimes everything works fine, sometimes i get the webrpo error and other times the page just stays blank. I think it has something to do with the loading of the products from shopify.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Correct, did you try contacting their support?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I did but they couldn't help me.

I've started a new muse project so the problem with the missing or damaged files is 'solved' now.

Also the blank page that appeared when opening my shop (wich has a embed shopify html) is now solved. I've set the 'js.body' to 'visible' in the css file of the shop. The 'js.body' was 'hidden' at first wich made me need to refresh the shop page to see it. but this is solved now.

Only the webpro error seems to pop-up at some times and I don't know why.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oh, Glad that the first issue is resolved and regarding your error pop up issue have a look at this thread - MuseJSAssert: Error calling selector function:ReferenceError:WebPro is not defined.

Let us know if this helps.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines