• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Finding/installing "Building your first library"

Community Beginner ,
Sep 07, 2017 Sep 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just started using Muse and am following the online tutorials. However, when I go to CC Libraries there is nothing pre-installed, and the tutorials imply that 'Building your first library' should already be there. Does anybody know what to do? I've checked it's the latest version, have closed and reopened the app, and searched online.

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Hey Jnnnn

If you want to re-create the responsive website, open the Responsive Web Design (Muse) library.

Click Save to Creative Cloud to create a copy of the library in your own account.

If you would like to reference the starter files, open the Responsive Web Design Starter Files link to download them to your computer.

Note: You need to be signed in to your Creative Cloud account to save the library. Get an Adobe ID if you don't have one.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Jnnnn

If you want to re-create the responsive website, open the Responsive Web Design (Muse) library.

Click Save to Creative Cloud to create a copy of the library in your own account.

If you would like to reference the starter files, open the Responsive Web Design Starter Files link to download them to your computer.

Note: You need to be signed in to your Creative Cloud account to save the library. Get an Adobe ID if you don't have one.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines