• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Finished Website - All Pages suddenly turned blank while editing?!

Community Beginner ,
Jun 21, 2017 Jun 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I hope there is something to this problem I am overlooking:

I just opened the muse project of my recently completed new website and wanted to change some minor details. While i had the muse file opened I was also editing some images in Photoshop. I think there was some kind of connection between me saving to an existing PSD file and all the pages (except for 1??) turning blank in Muse.

All content, layers, text, etc. except for the breaking points just vanished

What's going on here? I don't have a recent backup, and this is like a week of work.

For now i only tried restarting Muse, and restarting my computer&muse. The website is just gone.

Bildschirmfoto 2017-06-21 um 11.12.26.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sometimes, if you are unconscious about what might have happened you could do cmd+Z.

But this option is gone of course after restarting Muse and computer.

How is it going?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey nikalast,

Your description gives an impression that all your recent edits have gone and even restarting the app didn't help you.

When was the last time you saved your file?

If it was before encountering the issue, please check if "File>Revert site" option is active and if it works.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines