• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

First Page Animation

Explorer ,
Jan 31, 2018 Jan 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm new to Muse and am creating my first site.

I have several breakpoints set for responsive design.  They're all working well.  The problem I am having is that on the widest breakpoint (1440) the page is doing some kind of animation on load.  It's fading in from the bottom.  It looks fine once it is finished but I don't like the animation.  It only does that on the widest breakpoint.  If I resize the browser to a smaller size and hit F5 to refresh, no animation.  If I resize it again to a wide size and hit F5 to refresh, I get the fade-in from the bottom.

I've looked around to see where this is set but can't find it.  Can anyone suggest where can I look to turn this off?

Thanks

Reg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Feb 01, 2018 Feb 01, 2018

Well, your site is looking well and I am sure will be awesome once setup completely.

I also see the strange issue, your site slides up vertically while loading in wider breakpoints.

Not sure why it is doing that, probably I will have to look into your site.

would you mind sharing your .muse file with us so that we can investigate and try fixing it?

For sharing the file you can follow the steps explained here - https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-8652 and send the link to me in a private message.

For do

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Reg,

Did you use any third party widget on your site?

Please share its URL so we can also have a look and find a solution.

Thanks,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No third party widgets.  I'm a bit ashamed to show the site in its current state.  lol.  It only works on a full-size monitor.  I haven't yet fixed the small screens and most links don't work yet.  Just ignore all that.  You can see the first page has an odd animation going on when it loads.

Cloudmakers - Home

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, your site is looking well and I am sure will be awesome once setup completely.

I also see the strange issue, your site slides up vertically while loading in wider breakpoints.

Not sure why it is doing that, probably I will have to look into your site.

would you mind sharing your .muse file with us so that we can investigate and try fixing it?

For sharing the file you can follow the steps explained here - https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-8652 and send the link to me in a private message.

For doing a private message hover the mouse on my picture and click "message".

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 03, 2018 Feb 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ankush, you're very helpful!  Right now I'm working with the guy who made the theme, but if he can't fix it I'll post here again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines