Exit

Fixed background and image scroll on top of it

Community Beginner ,
Jun 19, 2017 Jun 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Learner of muse here

My requirement is to have a fixed background and four sides buttons. This i have achieved.

The next thing is images and text frame should scroll parallel without the change in background image and state buttons. I pinned the buttons even after the left and right buttons are scrolling with the images and even the image scrolling was not happening perfectly.

Please help me out with this.

You can download the .muse here in the link below

link - Home

Regards

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have achieved finally .. If any one have same question please reach out to me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On this particular file you used weird breakpoints, though.

If you have managed this, forget what I wrote.

1600 is sett to be fixed width and 1160 is set to fluid width. As you already use a picture as browser fill, you would not need a fluid width breakpoint. Your file doesn`t has these side buttons for CONTACT?

I still recommend (from our recent thread) to set your buttons to not resize, otherwise the word ABOUT gets crazy line breaks when rollover occurs.

Finally, how did you manage the button appearance with the breathing and out effect? In my case it always snapped back instead of breathing out.

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, Ashok

Glad that you have fixed the issue.

However, can you please share your workaround fix so that I can mark it as correct and later any other user with the similar query can be benefited.

Cheers,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines