Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Floating Image behaving differently with safari browser

Community Beginner ,
Jun 20, 2017 Jun 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I am using floating image widget. I have two images down to each other.

I installed muse on windows and developing on the same. In my machine its working exactly but when i preview the same in Mac its behaves differently and even at times different behavior with different browsers in windows too.(Not this floating widget but the entire page view like alignment issues ).

I am trying to over come this alignment issues through break points but for my requirement it seems like i should a break point for every 100 and i need the website in tablet and mobile too is this the correct way to have break points for every 100.

How to solve this and make it look alike in all OS and browsers too. Please do the needful.

I am attaching the screen shots of mac and windows.

Note : In windows also if the resolution is greater than 1500 its behaving same as MAC. My page is Fixed width.

Mac -

Screen Shot 2017-06-20 at 2.27.11 PM.png

For windows the floating widget is working well (resolution of 1200)-

SCREEN.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think, nobody  can help without a look at the project file.

Do the following: Reduce your site to only one typical page, containing only the "misbehaving" elements, to demonstrate your issue. (This is necessary, because it saves download- and analysing-time). Upload this .muse file (without assets) to Dropbox or a similar file sharing service and provide the download link here. Then we can have a closer look and time consuming „question and answer“ games or pure guessing can be considerably reduced.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Günter Heißenbüttel

For your response . I tried myself and done it according to my requirement.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines