• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Floating image widget is not responsive

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2017 Jul 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi i am using floating image widget and my concern over is it seems like this widget is not responsive, My scenario is i have nearly 25 break points and i have used this floating image if i upload in one image in one of the break point using floating image it reflects in all break points and the size also remains same in all break points this cannot be accepted as because the image size cant be same in 1600 break point and 320 break point. How to solve this ? f i try uploading for each break point the size of the muse file is increasing heavily. How to make this widget responsive?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 28, 2017 Jul 28, 2017

How about asking the inventor of the widget? Nobody of us could know about how 3rd party widgets do work finally.

BTW 25 Breakpoints are really heavily anyway, no matter how the picture size will come out.

Quite normal is the amount of 3 to 5 breakpoints.

Might be interesting to watch your .muse.

If you feel to be able to share please follow this advice: Please Provide a .muse File to Help Us Fixing Your Issue!

You could follow in your case with one page with some elements only and the questioned fl

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jul 28, 2017 Jul 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How about asking the inventor of the widget? Nobody of us could know about how 3rd party widgets do work finally.

BTW 25 Breakpoints are really heavily anyway, no matter how the picture size will come out.

Quite normal is the amount of 3 to 5 breakpoints.

Might be interesting to watch your .muse.

If you feel to be able to share please follow this advice: Please Provide a .muse File to Help Us Fixing Your Issue!

You could follow in your case with one page with some elements only and the questioned floating image widget.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines