Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

FOLDER ‘’’ DOES NOT APPEAR TO POINT TO SITE “...”

New Here ,
Aug 12, 2017 Aug 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I always get that message: FOLDER ‘’’ DOES NOT APPEAR TO POINT TO SITE “...”

Have contacted godaddy, spoke to an agent and they cant help me.

Please someone !!! I'm desperate

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Aug 13, 2017 Aug 13, 2017

Determine what your hosting panel. Ask the Godaddy support service where to find the path to the root directory of your site. Find out whether your domain is the primary or secondary.

When exporting a site from Muse to hosting, fill in the "folder on the server" field correctly using the data that you learn.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Post the name of the program you are using so a Moderator may move this message to that specific forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

right , how do i edit it ? im new to it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Edit what? Using what?

Post the name of the program you are using... such as Dreamweaver or Muse or ???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m using muse CC 2017

[Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome]

[Moved from generic Creative Suite forum to specific Program forum... Mod]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 13, 2017 Aug 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let´s start from scratch: without seeing a screenshot, I assume, that you don´t have the folder you need on your ftp.

You might either let muse create one or create one manually with a ftp-programm like filezilla or cyberduck od ask your host.

Best Regards,
Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Most likely you are entering the wrong path in the "folder on the server"  field. You should find out the path to the root directory of your site in your hosting panel. For example, if you use cPanel and an additional domain, the path will look like this /public_html/your_domain.com/.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m new to all that. where do i find that /public_html_domain.com/ and how do I fix it ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Determine what your hosting panel. Ask the Godaddy support service where to find the path to the root directory of your site. Find out whether your domain is the primary or secondary.

When exporting a site from Muse to hosting, fill in the "folder on the server" field correctly using the data that you learn.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ADOBE MUSE ON MAC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don`t know, why this answer is set to be solved, yet. It is miles away from being correct. It just points to the solution–this forum, though.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines