Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Font size smaller on published site

New Here ,
Mar 05, 2017 Mar 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have an issue which has just started with thelatest version of Muse. Now when I publish my site The fonts appear at the wrong size. See pictures for example:

Below is the design in Muse...

before.PNG

This is the H1 font when published...

after.PNG

Nothing I do seems to make any difference to the published version. Any help appreciated.

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jun 07, 2017 Jun 07, 2017

Is it a font of Typekit or a self hosted one? If it’s self hosted, make sure, that the webfont and the system font are the same.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Mar 05, 2017 Mar 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Browsers will show different that the Preview in Muse. Matter of fact the three major browsers will all render text slightly differently. Just the way the browsers work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 06, 2017 Mar 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Brad,

This is a new thing though. The site is alrady a year old and has been rendering fine until I updated to the latest version of Muse.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 06, 2017 Mar 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible you have the text box set to scale with browser width?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 07, 2017 Jun 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is it a font of Typekit or a self hosted one? If it’s self hosted, make sure, that the webfont and the system font are the same.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines