• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

fontify.me

New Here ,
Sep 18, 2017 Sep 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A recent small website of mine (www.wes.uk.net) has become extremely slow to launch its pages on PC and mobiles, with "waiting for fontify.me" indicated as the reason for the wait.

Where has this come from?  I have swapped my original web font (Merriweather) for a system font (Georgia) - used throughout, and yet this wait and message persists.

Any explanation or suggestion for avoiding/removing fontify.me?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Sep 18, 2017 Sep 18, 2017

I have never heard of fontify.me??? As far as I know, fontify has nothing to do with Muse.

Do you use any 3rd Party widgets?

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bildschirmfoto 2017-09-18 um 10.04.52.png

Did you already try to use fonts from typekit or Edge Webfont?

You click here and search for your desired WEBfont:

Bildschirmfoto 2017-09-18 um 10.15.40.png

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was using Typekit font 'Merriweather' for this website. But recently I have found that each page takes 20 seconds to load and "Waiting for fontify.me" shows bottom left of browser.  So I changed all fonts to a system font, 'Georgia' but without any effect, and this message and this delay still occurs.  Where does 'fontify.me' come into the equation?  Why this long delay loading pages?

Tony

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have never heard of fontify.me??? As far as I know, fontify has nothing to do with Muse.

Do you use any 3rd Party widgets?

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As Uwe says, this is not related to Muse. It's either a 3rd party widget or code you've inserted in the page properties.

Screen Shot 2017-09-18 at 20.17.37.png

David

Creative Muse

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines