Highlighted

Form question (attaching image)

Community Beginner ,
Oct 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to get a form with the option of attaching an image.  Any tips, am I missing something here?

Thank you in advance for the help!

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Mylenium | Most Valuable Participant

Any kind of attachment upload requires specific support on the server side, which is not included in a standard CC plan with Muse, hence the options are not available. If you need this functionality, you need to sign up to a suitable service and use their code and widgets. could be anything from paying extra for the Business Catalyst Enterprise plans to using external services liek Jotform.

Mylenium

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Form question (attaching image)

Community Beginner ,
Oct 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to get a form with the option of attaching an image.  Any tips, am I missing something here?

Thank you in advance for the help!

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Mylenium | Most Valuable Participant

Any kind of attachment upload requires specific support on the server side, which is not included in a standard CC plan with Muse, hence the options are not available. If you need this functionality, you need to sign up to a suitable service and use their code and widgets. could be anything from paying extra for the Business Catalyst Enterprise plans to using external services liek Jotform.

Mylenium

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 27, 2017 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 28, 2017 0