Highlighted

Form Warning when I upload the site?

Community Beginner ,
Jun 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I upload my site to Bluehost hosting from on Muse. I got 1 warning about form. I contact to Bluehost they said on cPanel check your PHP configurator tool but I cant find it. I am newbie all in this process. How can I fix that problem?

Diagnostic;

Muse PHP Diagnostics

Here is the error I got:

Screen Shot 2017-06-09 at 03.10.03.png

This is not a problem, but a warning. It always appears when you upload a site to a hosting that is not a Business Catalyst. Just check if your feedback forms are working. If they do not work, contact your hosting provider.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Form Warning when I upload the site?

Community Beginner ,
Jun 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I upload my site to Bluehost hosting from on Muse. I got 1 warning about form. I contact to Bluehost they said on cPanel check your PHP configurator tool but I cant find it. I am newbie all in this process. How can I fix that problem?

Diagnostic;

Muse PHP Diagnostics

Here is the error I got:

Screen Shot 2017-06-09 at 03.10.03.png

This is not a problem, but a warning. It always appears when you upload a site to a hosting that is not a Business Catalyst. Just check if your feedback forms are working. If they do not work, contact your hosting provider.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 08, 2017 0
Guide ,
Jun 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 08, 2017 2