Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Form widgets and customization

Explorer ,
Jun 26, 2018 Jun 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Anyone out there that has any recommendation for a form widget? It needs to include payment and file upload elements. Most importantly though is the customization options. I've had a look at POWr and that seems to be a decent option - but it only seem to accept Google fonts, which is a bit annoying.

Any other options that are more customizable?

Wufoo?

Contact Form 7?

Typeform?

Some guidance here would be greatly appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 26, 2018 Jun 26, 2018

No.  The most customizable option is to code your own forms with HTML, CSS, JavaScrtip  and server-side code. 

For non-coders, Wufoo is a good 2nd option.  It's owned by the same people who make Survey Monkey which I have used for research projects.    Wufoo's console should be sufficient for your basic form needs.    Apply a Theme or customize your own Theme.  Your choice.   Try it and see what you think.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I often recommend Wufoo.  Form processing is performed on Wufoo's servers so it doesn't matter what hosting plan you have.   Sorry, I'm not familiar with the others.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Than you Nancy, so Wufoo is the most customizable option out there?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No.  The most customizable option is to code your own forms with HTML, CSS, JavaScrtip  and server-side code. 

For non-coders, Wufoo is a good 2nd option.  It's owned by the same people who make Survey Monkey which I have used for research projects.    Wufoo's console should be sufficient for your basic form needs.    Apply a Theme or customize your own Theme.  Your choice.   Try it and see what you think.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines