• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

formatting muse site for mobile and tablet

Community Beginner ,
Jan 25, 2018 Jan 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't figure out how to format my muse website for mobile and tablet--can anyone help me or know someone that can do it for me?

www.wendymure.com

please advise. thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 29, 2018 Jan 29, 2018

Hi Wendy,

seems not too complicated .

Your title "wendy mure" is set to be responsive in width.

If you set this to not resize, and add a breakpoint right before the first "e" drops down to the second line, yoo control the text box much better (in this case). Resizing for text boxes – I usually use for "Fliesstext".

Your elements: 1, 2, 3, 4 might be "as of this reading" pinned or whatever.

In the current muse 2018 this is rarely necessary.

So, if you like, feel free to follow the first – if you still

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Jan 25, 2018 Jan 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

maybe able to help but need more info which breakpoints have you got set.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 29, 2018 Jan 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not the exact solution to your problem, but I suggest going through these tutorials to understand how to create breakpoints and customize your layouts for them.

Create a responsive website |

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Preran,

I took a look at the tutorial and I don't think I can do it without assistance. Do you know anyone that can help me?

I really appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Wendy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Wendy,

I cannot take names, but am hoping that some of the many experts here will consider your request.

I still think that if you spend some time with the tutorial, you will be in a much better position to recreate your site without assistance.

Another way to go about it is to choose a template from a site like Muse Themes https://www.muse-themes.com/collections/adobe-muse-templates and then create your website.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Wendy,

seems not too complicated .

Your title "wendy mure" is set to be responsive in width.

If you set this to not resize, and add a breakpoint right before the first "e" drops down to the second line, yoo control the text box much better (in this case). Resizing for text boxes – I usually use for "Fliesstext".

Your elements: 1, 2, 3, 4 might be "as of this reading" pinned or whatever.

In the current muse 2018 this is rarely necessary.

So, if you like, feel free to follow the first – if you still have questions/issues, show us a .muse with simply one page (your landing page?),  share it via CC or dropbox.

Your design is quit nice and easy, so there should`t be too much issues.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 07, 2018 Feb 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Uwe,

I've been trying to manually change my existing site by creating breakpoints and re-formatting things which is working, but it will take some time

I've also been trying to work with some of the new responsive templates and I'm having some trouble. Do you know anyone that offers private lessons in NYC? I would love to take classes in Muse because I really want to learn how to become an expert but I cannot find any classes anywhere.

Please advise.

Thanks,

Wendy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 07, 2018 Feb 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately I plan to visit NYC with my daughter in June or July. Not sure if you are willing to wait that long ?

I know of ankushr40215001​ or Preran​ to have special connection to services to hire a teacher, though.

Best Regards,
Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 08, 2018 Feb 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Uwe,

Do you offer classes remotely? I used to do them that way with my former teacher.

And then we can continue the classes when you come to the city in june or july! : )

Wendy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

wendym11806371  schrieb

Uwe,

Do you offer classes remotely? I used to do them that way with my former teacher.

And then we can continue the classes when you come to the city in june or july! : )

Wendy

Have never thought of that , how do you want to do it remotely? We can chat via Face Time, we can share screens via Teamviewer.

Have no idea, I must admit. You could leave a private message if you want and we go deeper of what you need and want.

If we travel to NY we`ll have the best burger in town and some soya latte .

Greetings, Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you want to "pm" me, click my avatar to get the apropriate infos.

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Preran,

I've been trying to manually change my existing site by creating breakpoints and re-formatting things which is working, but it will take some time...

I've also been trying to work with some of the new responsive templates and I'm having some trouble. Do you know anyone that offers private lessons in NYC? I used to take classes remotely with a certified adobe expert. Is this available?

I would love to take classes in Muse because I really want to learn how to become an expert but I cannot find any classes anywhere.

Please advise.

Thanks,

Wendy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines