• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Forms in Muse are starting at the top...

Participant ,
Oct 03, 2017 Oct 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, since I've updated to the latest version my forms start in Preview at the top of the page, but they should be a more lower on my page. Is this a bug?

I solved it now by putting an empty box at the top of my page and then select both the empty box and the form and make a group of them, but that's not the way to do it...

Have a nice day, Henri

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Oct 03, 2017 Oct 03, 2017

I've tried several things in my own website Muse document, couldn't get it right.

I made a new Adobe Muse document and placed the widget new and there it worked fine. So I think it has something to do with the conversion from the old to the new Adobe Muse file. Just for the know...

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, this is a nasty bug.

You may handle it in different ways:

• Use the temporary bug fix widget, which is described here under „issue 1": Issues reported with 2017.1 (and workaround solutions)​
  • Sign into the prerelease program (www.adobeprerelease.com) to have a look at the actual prerelease version of Muse. This versions installs alongside of the public version and doesn’t interfere with it.
  • Wait, until the bug fix version is officially released. Think, this will be the case within the next 2, 3 weeks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried several things in my own website Muse document, couldn't get it right.

I made a new Adobe Muse document and placed the widget new and there it worked fine. So I think it has something to do with the conversion from the old to the new Adobe Muse file. Just for the know...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You didn‘t say, if you followed (one of) my suggestions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Oct 04, 2017 Oct 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, because I wrote also how I solved the problem now 🙂

I surely wait for the bug-fix

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Oct 04, 2017 Oct 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Henri_dhd,

You are correct, the vertical shift bug is and most of the other bugs in current Muse update are affected to the old sites which got converted.

Most of the things work fine in a new Muse document.

Although we have rectified most of them in the pre-release build, and encourage you to participate in same and provide us with your valuable feedback.

This will help us to release a much stable update.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines