• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

FTP and SFTP Upload Problems with Adobe Muse

New Here ,
Sep 07, 2017 Sep 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have contacted Adobe about this twice. Each time they just said it was a known issue and sent me on my way.

My problem with Muse is that it cannot connect with FTP Upload. It's always worked and didn't stop working due to an update. It just stopped connecting. I have checked through Filezilla to make sure it wasn't outside of Adobe, but everything I have (or at least I know to check) points back to Muse being the issue:

This is what I get any time I go to upload though Muse. (I have tried FTP, Auto Detect. I've checked my user and pass a thousand times. I've let the folks at Adobe take over my computer and try everything they could to find the problem, no luck. I have cleaned Adobe CC Cloud Completely off my computer and then reinstalled every version from 2017 to the newest one and it either gives me this what you see below or in the newer versions will say it can't find my MD5 Fingerprint. It also is not just one file, it's happening to every single website file I have which is around 15.)
Muse123.png

Has anyone had this issue before? I know I can export HTML and upload it through Filezilla. I'm not looking for a work around. I'm looking for answers to how to get this to work because even after taking one of my files and user and pass, I have yet to get even a "we're working on it" from Adobe. It's becoming very frustrating to say the least.

Maybe I'm overlooking something?

Running Windows 10, GoDaddy Hosting. If you need any more info, please ask. I want to get this solved.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 14, 2020 Mar 14, 2020

Muse is end of life.  You should migrate to new software.  The FTP issues in Muse will never be fixed.  Sorry.

WORKAROUND #1  

Disconnect from the Internet BEFORE you launch Muse.  Enter your credentials.  Then connect to the Internet.  

WORKAROUND #2 

Export Muse projects to HTML.  Use Filezilla S/FTP client to upload files. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Sep 08, 2017 Sep 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi to all,

Exactly the same issue here (MD5 fingerprint etc.) when trying to connect with SFTP.

I have reported the issue to Adobe 3 months ago (+ taking over my computer).

Nothing doing...

It is also ok for me when I use Filezilla.

Hey Adobe guys, please help !

Regards,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 11, 2017 Nov 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem with connecting to ftp. Just yesterday I had to change my Go daddy's password in order for it to work. As you mentioned, no one wants a work around.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 13, 2017 Nov 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi megamindstudios,

Did it work after you reset your GoDaddy password?

Also check if there is any firewall or antivirus blocking and try disabling for a moment when you trying to upload the site?

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 16, 2017 Nov 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In addition to what Ankush said, can you try uploading with Filezilla and let us know how it went?

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 03, 2018 Jul 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am experiencing the same issue as of 7/1/18. As I see it there are no answers for a repair.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 10, 2019 Dec 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also getting this error and Muse quits when I try to upload. I can't even change any FTP information. PLEASE CHIME IN AND FIX. I pay every month for this survice. You should address these errors.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 14, 2020 Mar 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue!!!!

Seriously! It's 2020!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 14, 2020 Mar 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Muse is end of life.  You should migrate to new software.  The FTP issues in Muse will never be fixed.  Sorry.

WORKAROUND #1  

Disconnect from the Internet BEFORE you launch Muse.  Enter your credentials.  Then connect to the Internet.  

WORKAROUND #2 

Export Muse projects to HTML.  Use Filezilla S/FTP client to upload files. 

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 24, 2020 Mar 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Okay Two days before the Muse dies, the ftp menu stops the entire program! I enter in the server number and then the entire program dumps out. I too found it easy to simply export the HTML and then use WS_ftp program to upload the files to the correct folder....au revoir. Was great while it lasted. Marc 24th 2020

AJZ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines