Highlighted

FTP over SSL/TLS (explicit encryption) is not supported on this server [Failed to connect ort 21: Op

Explorer ,
Nov 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FTP over SSL/TLS (explicit encryption) is not supported on this server [Failed to connect to ftp.virtualeestudio.com.br port 21: Operation timed out]. 

I got this message after change the dns to cloudflare, I was able to upload my site corrections from Muse to hostservice directly. 
I put the cloudflare, now im not getting to it so easy as it was.

Do u now how is the trick ?

Thanx 

TOPICS
Error, How to, Publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

FTP over SSL/TLS (explicit encryption) is not supported on this server [Failed to connect ort 21: Op

Explorer ,
Nov 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FTP over SSL/TLS (explicit encryption) is not supported on this server [Failed to connect to ftp.virtualeestudio.com.br port 21: Operation timed out]. 

I got this message after change the dns to cloudflare, I was able to upload my site corrections from Muse to hostservice directly. 
I put the cloudflare, now im not getting to it so easy as it was.

Do u now how is the trick ?

Thanx 

TOPICS
Error, How to, Publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 28, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Muse is no longer being updated because it is End of Life.  Export your Muse project to HTML and use free Filezilla S/FTP client to upload files to your server.

https://filezilla-project.org/download.php?show_all=1

Muse support will end in a few months-- March, 2020.  It's a good idea to start migrating Muse sites to new software.

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 29, 2019 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Nov 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

there is no trick, cloudflare just has issues that you have to put up with if you want to use it

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 30, 2019 0
EdduVaz LATEST
Explorer ,
Jan 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

there are times it works and didnt works...

i have to click on the cloudflare dns, to  let service off, made the updates and turn on again ... thats the trick .. =/

Screen Shot 2020-01-07 at 22.58.33.pngScreen Shot 2020-01-07 at 22.58.20.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 07, 2020 0