• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

FTP & SFTP upload to server quit working 7/1/2018

Community Beginner ,
Jul 01, 2018 Jul 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From 6/30/20418 to 7/1 2018 Muse is no longer able to upload file changes or any new files to SFTP connections through adobe FTP. The methods outlined in another forum or adobe support answer like adding colon: 22 for this SFTP port after the server address doesn't work. My host of the domain no longer allows port 21 file uploads.

When switching over to filezilla and uploading the muse file there. The newest Muse files are not updated and the old file lives on.

What a bunch of junk!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Jul 03, 2018 Jul 03, 2018

I can only suggest testing a different SFTP software or a different host once you figure out if the problem is Adobe / SFTP in general / or the hosting company you will be able to nail where the issue is coming from.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 01, 2018 Jul 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If Filezilla fails to work, I'm guessing there's a problem somewhere between your computer  and your server that has nothing to do with Muse.

Have you contacted your hosting provider?

Are you certain you have entered the correct log-in credentials, ports, root directory, etc... for your hosting plan?

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 03, 2018 Jul 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The host was contacted and does not understand the issue either after review. The servers communicate but to not transfer data during a sharing session. There are also continuous error messages shown when they where assisting in the FTP session. So the hosts technician, was on a tech session with me trying to upload the files. So yes to your question. Over 47 minutes in attempts. No resolve.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Jul 02, 2018 Jul 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you hosting with Adobe or someone else?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1and1 is the host for the domain.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I can only suggest testing a different SFTP software or a different host once you figure out if the problem is Adobe / SFTP in general / or the hosting company you will be able to nail where the issue is coming from.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines