• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

FTP solution

Engaged ,
Aug 24, 2017 Aug 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been trying to upload my site to my server via the Muse FTP. When I view my website, I get the message "Some files on the server may be missing or incorrect."

Does the Muse FTP really work or should I try uploading via Dreamweaver or another FTP?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Aug 26, 2017 Aug 26, 2017

Hi Ankush,

I decided to zip my entire site, upload it to my server, unzip and and the organize my files. It's a bit more work but it's easier than FTP. There are just too many variable settings required by different host companies so using FTP is a nearly outdated mode these days.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Aug 24, 2017 Aug 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Indie767,

We did come across a solution for the issue you are facing "some files on the server may be missing" while viewing your site in a browser.

This usually happens if we just overwrite a new version of the site to the already existing older version.

Please try the steps mentioned here - Some files on the server may be incorrect or missing and let us know if it helps.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Aug 26, 2017 Aug 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Ankush,

I decided to zip my entire site, upload it to my server, unzip and and the organize my files. It's a bit more work but it's easier than FTP. There are just too many variable settings required by different host companies so using FTP is a nearly outdated mode these days.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines