• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

full screen slideshow with breadcrumbs

Community Beginner ,
Mar 09, 2017 Mar 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know of a widget for a full screen slideshow, but also with previous and next and a breadcrumb option?

I thought the composition widget would allow me to do it, but it doesnt appear to do full screen.

I dont seem to be able to find anything that will do all 3 things?

Thanks in advance

Regards

Pete

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 10, 2017 Mar 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Pete,

It would be interesting to see what your design looks like, I haven't come across a similar request previously.

From what I know, there isn't any widget that has all these options for you. You have the slideshow widget with previous and next buttons, but nothing with breadcrumbs.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.
Thanks for the response.

I can create something "similar" to what I want by tweaking the individual thumbnails. Ideally I would prefer to use a solid colour for the thumbnails as opposed to the images - by resizing the thumbnail image in it's container and using inner glow and blur - I can kind of colour the thumbnails to create the breadcrumb look, but it is fiddly.

I was hoping for a purpose built widget e.g the composition widget that allows triggers to be styled - but would also allow full screen slideshow.

So - I would be interested in a widget that does this if anyone knows of one?

Regards

Pete

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have a small video. It's in Russian, but I think you'll understand. Is this what you are looking for?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines