• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Full width text box won't push image down, instead it overlaps

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2017 Sep 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On my website, www.rsncoa.org/det2, the full width header text box resizes with the browser, but the 2 buttons below (donate, register) will overlap at certain widths.  Is there a way to make the full width header text box "push" those two images down and maintain distance from them?

Thanks in advance.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 12, 2017 Sep 12, 2017

I have fixed your file in one BP. Attaching fixed file. Meanwhile this is mixed state pinning problem and same thing has been fixed in muse pre-release. Please join muse pre-release program and provide feedback there.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dropbox - test.muse

Here is a dropbox with a stripped down site if that helps anyone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have fixed your file in one BP. Attaching fixed file. Meanwhile this is mixed state pinning problem and same thing has been fixed in muse pre-release. Please join muse pre-release program and provide feedback there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2017 Sep 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for helping, what exactly did you do so that I can do it in the future?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In your muse file content was wrapped inside the rectangle, but a rectangle is not actually a container. So now wrapped inside state button.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I copied and pasted the objects from the file you made into my webpage, it still overlaps.  I noticed that it works perfectly in the muse file you created, could it have something to do with my breakpoints?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I just gave sample file, you need to do it in all BPs. A better way do everything in one BP and later create new BPs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I appreciate your patience with me on this one.  It seems to be working across breakpoints, except right around 650, the header text shifts down and overlaps, but thats the only place.  Its live right now (rsncoa.org/det2) I will keep playing with it.  Much appreciated!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No issue Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines