Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Full width video stops playing in other breakpion

Explorer ,
Apr 10, 2018 Apr 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear,

I have a full width video inserted as html in the main 960 pixels page. This video has an autoplay in the html code.

The video works perfect when I resize the browser. The problem is when I add a new breaking point. For example a break point in 720 pixels. I reload the page and when the resize reaches 720 px the video stops playing. If I make a reload of the page and I'm inside the 720 px breakpoint, the video doesn't work.

I uploaded an example that maybe will help.

Many thanks in advance.

Home 

Best

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Apr 11, 2018 Apr 11, 2018

Hey there,

I see your issue and suggest you hide the video in other breakpoints and re-add a new one.

To hide the video right on it and choose to hide.

Let me know if that help.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there,

I see your issue and suggest you hide the video in other breakpoints and re-add a new one.

To hide the video right on it and choose to hide.

Let me know if that help.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear ankushr40215001 many thanks for your quick response. I have tried your suggestion but it does not work. When the browser reaches the breakpoint the original video turns to a jpg image ("poster" attribute). When I resize the browser to a higher scale the video appears again... Still cant fix it.

I await for other suggestion. Thanks in advance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear ankushr40215001 Sorry for my last answer, it did resolve my problem, many thanks. I will try to delete my previous post.

Many thanks for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No problem, glad that it worked out.

No need to delete the previous comment, you can simply mark my answer correct so if any other user comes across the similar issue, it will be easy for them to find the solution.

Cheers,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines