• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

FullScreen Background image

Participant ,
Jul 26, 2012 Jul 26, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

how do I get the background image to  be full screen - there seems to be always a background area? I've set this to black at the moment but would like the image to rezsize with the window. Test site at http://www.combridgeinternational.com/justcars.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Mar 14, 2014 Mar 14, 2014

its much easier than that. Use a fullscreen slideshow widget. Load the image you wanna use as a background. Disable autopley (so your image is loaded but doesnt fade away) and all the other options (but fullscreen).

Its also non rendering expensive for the browser as nothing happens in the slideshow

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

You can set the image as the browser fill in the top control bar.

Regards,

Abhishek Maurya

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I have done this but the image does not fill the entire window as per the sample.

http://www.combridgeinternational.com/justcars/

There is is the image but on scaling there is an area outside the image which in this instnce I have set to black.

I would like th eimage to scale with the browser and be fullscreen.

ciao

Cathy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

This is not possible in Muse, please add this to the ideas section over here, http://forums.adobe.com/community/muse/ideas

Regards,

Abhishek Maurya

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 27, 2012 Dec 27, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Cathy,

just visited the site, seems like u managed it somehow, could you tell me how?

i have the same problem, want only a picture to be seen in the browser.

thanks in advance,

Felix

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes!! Cathy
Can you tell us how did you fill the whole browser up. I was trying to figure this one out myself.

thanks

Michael

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tahjea and SlevinXY,

Solutions doesn't work on older browsers. But is the best option I could work out.

Is

Set image size to 1500 x 1000 pixels and save for web(resolution for this is 72)

Open Muse to where you need to be.

Click on Browser Fill

Select the image you have just save as per resolution above

Select scale to fill

Select the centre postion - I found this bes although other selctions do work.

I prefer no scaling but either way seems to work.

Let meknow if this works for you.

ciao

Cathy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Dec 28, 2012 Dec 28, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

finished site is at:-

http://www.justcarsautomotive.com.au/

ciao

Cathy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 05, 2013 Jan 05, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

background is perfect nice!!!...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

is your site http://tahjea.com ?

if it is maybe you could help me - how did you get the movement when you move the mouse coded into the site?

ps thanks for the feedback.

ciao

Cathy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2013 Jan 06, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, would be nice if u tell us!

Looks great by the way!

regards,

Slevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is custom coded. Not Muse.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Cathy and Slevin and others thanks.
Yes Topelovely I didn't use Muse to build my website...all in dreamweaver using  html5 ,css3 ,and jquery for my mouse its all methods and triggers yet position(jquery.mCustomScrollbar.css ) tool tip plug and play

I have been looking through Muse within the last month a few things I have encountered like no thumbnail scrolling not even an option, but managed to get around that...create a different page in Muse( yourpage.html) upload it to server than iframe the code(insert html) into your muse gallery website page..I have not yet to test any Jquery yet

As web designers it's

absolutely necessary we know some bit of jquery , html5 a must you can actually animate in edge and export as a html5 so you can see animation all via html and on mobile  becoming more demanding please at least make yourselves familiar with it.. no need to be an expert just the know how my Family!

I'm no programmer just a decent webbie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes very helpful Cathy good looking out for us!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 14, 2014 Mar 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

its much easier than that. Use a fullscreen slideshow widget. Load the image you wanna use as a background. Disable autopley (so your image is loaded but doesnt fade away) and all the other options (but fullscreen).

Its also non rendering expensive for the browser as nothing happens in the slideshow

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 08, 2017 Jan 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

its 2017 but it worked for me. thank you so much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 09, 2017 Jan 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i learned one more thing about this full screen photo.  i was not getting the entire photo at 1500 x 1000.  I reduced the the size of the height from 1000 to 700 and it looks perfect.  I also beefed up the resolution because i was getting too much grain at 72.  I'm learning.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines