• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fullscreen Page - No scrolling - Is it possible ?

New Here ,
Jan 29, 2018 Jan 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

I just started my new portfolio and Im struggling to know if my mock-up is even do-able in Adobe Muse.

Basically, I want the display shown in the mock-up below to fit the screen of the user.

mockup_test.jpg

So I want a fullscreen page, with no horizontal or vertical scrolling whatsoever. No matter what the user screen size is, it will show this way. If he zoom in or out, everything stay in place. Images of the gallery will be clickable and will follow the grid shown in the mock-up. Some pictures gonna be 1x2 or 2x1 and will lead to another fullscreen page.

My question: is it possible with Adobe Muse ?

Any idea how to handle that ?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 29, 2018 Jan 29, 2018

This widget perhaps does, what you want: https://www.muse-themes.com/products/presentation-panels

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This widget perhaps does, what you want: https://www.muse-themes.com/products/presentation-panels

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Günter Heißenbüttel, Im gonna check this out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines