Highlighted

Future of Muse Status Update May 2018

Explorer ,
May 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So it's been a few months now since Adobe corp. broke are Muser's collective hearts.  Just wanted to check in and see

1. Has anyone heard anything new from Adobe on other Website authoring software in the works?  my Adobe CC membership hanging in the balance, without Muse i can't justify the rest of the membership. 

2. Come up with other none "adobe" software for websites that is similar to Muse?

3. Heard from Dani Beaumont (Principal Adobe Muse product manager)  at all in anyway in the last two months  Adobe did a final update 2018.1 with absolutely no video tutorial help explaining any of the feature changes ect... at the very least it would have been nice to have been able to say thanks for the years of help and Goodbye!  Thanks again Adobe for making this process painless as possible.

Thanks,

Mark

AKA. Just a little muser that feels like I have been left along in a canoe in the middle of the Pacific Ocean.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Future of Muse Status Update May 2018

Explorer ,
May 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So it's been a few months now since Adobe corp. broke are Muser's collective hearts.  Just wanted to check in and see

1. Has anyone heard anything new from Adobe on other Website authoring software in the works?  my Adobe CC membership hanging in the balance, without Muse i can't justify the rest of the membership. 

2. Come up with other none "adobe" software for websites that is similar to Muse?

3. Heard from Dani Beaumont (Principal Adobe Muse product manager)  at all in anyway in the last two months  Adobe did a final update 2018.1 with absolutely no video tutorial help explaining any of the feature changes ect... at the very least it would have been nice to have been able to say thanks for the years of help and Goodbye!  Thanks again Adobe for making this process painless as possible.

Thanks,

Mark

AKA. Just a little muser that feels like I have been left along in a canoe in the middle of the Pacific Ocean.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 14, 2018 1

Have something to add?