Highlighted

Fuzzy Images in Elvenar

New Here ,
Feb 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When my computer restarted a few days ago, my on-line game Elvenar had fuzzy images.  It uses Flash Player and I needed to accept FP when I logged on.  But all images are fuzzy - some unreadable.  I believe this relates to the recent updates for security improvement.

How can I fix things?  I believe I have version 27.0.0.130. I have Windows 10 and Edge is my preferred browser.  I can make Chrome work OK, but I want to continue to use Edge.

This it the Muse forum! I think, you are in the wrong community!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Fuzzy Images in Elvenar

New Here ,
Feb 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When my computer restarted a few days ago, my on-line game Elvenar had fuzzy images.  It uses Flash Player and I needed to accept FP when I logged on.  But all images are fuzzy - some unreadable.  I believe this relates to the recent updates for security improvement.

How can I fix things?  I believe I have version 27.0.0.130. I have Windows 10 and Edge is my preferred browser.  I can make Chrome work OK, but I want to continue to use Edge.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 08, 2018 0
LEGEND ,
Feb 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 08, 2018 0