Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Gallery Lightbox Widget Showing Wrong Thumbnails

New Here ,
Sep 26, 2017 Sep 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've been having a problem with the desktop side of my website. Whenever I click on a thumbnail of the image in the gallery widget, it goes to the wrong image. I thought it might be because "shuffle" was enabled but it is not.

Here is the live example: Natalie GonzƔlez: Paper

Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix it? Maybe I just need to start over because it's corrupted or something but I thought I'd give it a try as it seems like something very simple....

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Sep 26, 2017 Sep 26, 2017

This is a known bug in Muse, which is already fixed in the actual prerelease version.

To ways for you to go:

• Wait, until  the bugfix release is published, or
  • join the Muse prerelease program https://www.adobeprerelease.com to have a look at the really stable bug fix release. (It will install alongside your actual Muse application and wonā€™t interfere with it).

Nice artwork, by the way!

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Sep 26, 2017 Sep 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a known bug in Muse, which is already fixed in the actual prerelease version.

To ways for you to go:

• Wait, until  the bugfix release is published, or
  • join the Muse prerelease program https://www.adobeprerelease.com to have a look at the really stable bug fix release. (It will install alongside your actual Muse application and wonā€™t interfere with it).

Nice artwork, by the way!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 19, 2018 Jun 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this still a known issue with Adobe Muse, or has it been fixed? I have run into the exact same problem. Is there any alternative I can use?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 20, 2018 Jun 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The issue of the thread opener is fixed. Maybe you have a different issue.

Can you please copy your gallery (and please: nothing but the gallery) into a newly created .muse file, upload it to Dropbox or a similar file sharing service and post the download link here? Then we will have a close look.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 22, 2018 Jun 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Link below. Thank you so much.

I updated Muse to version 2018.1.0.266, CL 807255 last night.

Even if I add triggers in order carefully, horizontally across the page, the wrong thumbnails pop up in all previews.

Dropbox - museproblem.muse

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 23, 2018 Jun 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I see. But this is a different the issue than the one of the thread opener. He was talking about the slide show widget, you are using the composition widget.

In your case, I assume, the data base entries of your composition got mixed up for whatever reason. Maybe, the composition was erroneously converted from a former Muse version.

If I rebuild your composition, the issue doesnā€™t appear. So just try to rebuild your composition and all should work fine.

Or: If you donā€™t want to rebuild the composition, you may try to resort the thumbnails. Look at this sample file:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/47kcmmvbpyxsky0/museproblem-mod.muse?dl=0

screen.jpg

The upper thumbs are taken from your .muse file, and the lightbox shows the wrong image.

The lower thumbs only changed their position (left to right and right to left) and all works as expected.

By the way: I canā€™t see a reason, why you are using a composition widget for this. I think, a slide show widget works better and is simpler to maintain for this kind of layout.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines