• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

GDPR compliant

New Here ,
Mar 21, 2018 Mar 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know if this has been asked before, but can anyone tell me, is Muse GDPR compliant.  I am thinking of buying muse for my Primary School Website.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 21, 2018 Mar 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In order to talk about the same items

watch out here: 6 steps for GDPR compliance | CSO Online

As nobody knows, how you collect data, and who else, except you (your school) collects data, stores data,

I guess it has not really to do with muse or any other software for webdesign.

Before you are about to purchase Muse, I guess, Preran​ should be invited and he should PM about purchasing Muse for your Primary School Website (thanks Preran)

Apart from that and apart from which software you finally use, let me add, that I did a website for a primary school as well (a few years ago) and as they don`t collect any data except the cookies stuff, I think it is not a real big thing for a primary school. It is more up to companies and shops who really collect a lot of data and store it somewhere on different devices.

Let me also add, that it should be thought of, who finally edits the content of the website. In my case : www.grundschule-iffezheim.de

it is only one person who edits the content. They never add any content.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 22, 2018 Mar 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, Uwe.

Jackieh: Can you send me the details of the kind of website you are trying to create with Adobe Muse so that we can guide you accordingly? You can send a private message to me by clicking my name and using the Message button.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 22, 2018 Mar 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Preran

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 15, 2018 May 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I see that this question has´t been answered. I was going to ask the same thing and wonder why this is the only thread here about GDPR compliance.

Since the European GDPR takes effect on May 25th all our websites should include the new privacy text. One item is whether there are any third party requests running from our websites. My client checked her site (done by me with Muse) and found 24 third party requests. Now the question is, are they GDPR compliant?

The site of my client is www.petra-halfmann.de and here is the report from cookie-checker.com: Petra-halfmann.de uses 0 cookies - Cookie-checker.com

Thank you in advance,

Janne

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines