Highlighted

get_session_id

New Here ,
Oct 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Has anyone come across this error message in safari on an iPhone. "get_session_id error: error".

I only get this when I use my Phone to view my site (redirects to the  Mobile version).

web address is www.arielproductions.co.uk

Cheers for any advice.

ArielCT

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Ussnorway | Most Valuable Participant

I'd drop that phone layout and start again,

the accordion menu is not going to work on most phones and the title graphic is loading very slow

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

get_session_id

New Here ,
Oct 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Has anyone come across this error message in safari on an iPhone. "get_session_id error: error".

I only get this when I use my Phone to view my site (redirects to the  Mobile version).

web address is www.arielproductions.co.uk

Cheers for any advice.

ArielCT

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Ussnorway | Most Valuable Participant

the accordion menu is not going to work on most phones and the title graphic is loading very slow

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 03, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have 5 critical errors emanating from the custom code you added to your <head> tag.   See details below.

Showing results for http://www.arielproductions.co.uk/muse/index.html - Nu Html Checker

Your mobile redirect is going to a non-www URL.  You might want to fix that.

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 03, 2018 3
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 03, 2018 2