Highlighted

Go to next/previous page butoon

New Here ,
Dec 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am looking to add a go to next/previous page when a limit of let's say 10 posts/articles per page is reached. So instead of having an endlessly long page, you can click on "2" basically what's shown in the image. How do I do something like this. Links to guides or widgets would be very useful.

2018-12-27 12_24_19-Window.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Go to next/previous page butoon

New Here ,
Dec 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am looking to add a go to next/previous page when a limit of let's say 10 posts/articles per page is reached. So instead of having an endlessly long page, you can click on "2" basically what's shown in the image. How do I do something like this. Links to guides or widgets would be very useful.

2018-12-27 12_24_19-Window.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 27, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need a database driven website like WordPress  that uses server-side / client-side scripts to populate pages with content.   Muse cannot do this. 

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 27, 2018 0