Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Google AdSense Auto Ads

Explorer ,
Feb 28, 2018 Feb 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I've decided to try adding some ads to one page on my site and thought I would try the new Auto Ads from Google AdSense.

You basically pick the type of ads that you'd like to allow and which you would not and then you get a script code to add to your html <head>...

Am I right in thinking that I should be able to simply paste this into the html for <head> box under the meta data properties of the desired page?
I did this yesterday but still see no sign of anything being added to the page.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks,

Mik

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Mar 07, 2018 Mar 07, 2018

Hey,

I see that your codes are embedded fine and as suspected it's just waiting to be activated fully and we know that  Google takes a long time for its implementation.

I suggest you wait for 3 business days after its activation and then it should start working on your site.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 02, 2018 Mar 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not the exact answer to your question but found an article that can probably provide you with insights.

https://www.muse-themes.com/blogs/news/6541851-adobe-muse-and-google-adsense-how-to-monetize-your-mu...

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 02, 2018 Mar 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, I have actually already seen that but, like you said, it doesn't account for the relatively new auto ads format.

I still see no sign of them being added to my page but have also noticed that my AdSense account is also still "activating". Apparently this can be because the page in question does not yet receive enough traffic but I would at least expect to see some sort of blank boxes appear as placeholders of where the ads would appear when it's all up and running?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 06, 2018 Mar 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi MikLSP,

Probably some issue with the code, please provide me the page URL where you have inserted the adds so that I can check on my end.

Thanks,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 06, 2018 Mar 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ankush,

I have only implemented the ad code on one page: TheFourthFocus.com/wallpapers

My AdSense account still isn't fully activated so I'm thinking that this is likely to be the problem but I'd certainly appreciate a quick check to see if it's at least implemented in the right way.

Cheers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 07, 2018 Mar 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

I see that your codes are embedded fine and as suspected it's just waiting to be activated fully and we know that  Google takes a long time for its implementation.

I suggest you wait for 3 business days after its activation and then it should start working on your site.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 12, 2018 Mar 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the reply again and for confirming that it looks to be correctly implemented.

Sadly it has already been like this for over 2 weeks now and nothing has changed. Clearly this is an AdSense problem at this point but unfortunately their support is appalling and you seemingly need to qualify to be able to contact them by earning enough weekly revenue!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines