Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Google AdSense on Muse CC 2018 latest version

Participant ,
Jan 07, 2020 Jan 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hey guys, I need some advice.

I put the google ad sense code on my site.

i have a layout for desktop, tablet and mobile

Put in the master page> page > page properties> metadata > html

the responsive layout gets crazie! completely out of design!

Tried creating a box in the pages, same thing, and Tried the option: Object > insert HTML .

With the last one, i put the code, designed a box but all versions off the site goes crazy ( btw www.virtualeestudio.com.br )

Any idea for what can i do to solve it? I'm reading lotta foruns, google foruns too, but no sucess until now

Thanx in advanceScreen Shot 2020-01-07 at 23.36.59.pngScreen Shot 2020-01-07 at 23.37.30.pngScreen Shot 2020-01-07 at 23.37.43.pngScreen Shot 2020-01-07 at 23.37.50.png

TOPICS
Bugs , Error , How to , Performance , Responsive design , Widget

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 08, 2020 Jan 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you sure, that you are dealing with an "AdSense" issue? I notice many layout issues on your site – especially many elements overlapping the defined page width.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Gunther, here on my iphone is ok, and safari and chrome osx, using chrome i simulate other devices, and are ok too =0. when i take off adsense code, there's no problem with overlaping... just when i put this thing...

for this reason i put the screenshot above, because the boxes are completely ok without the adsense code,...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

man u lost, i was working nw from 22:30 until 01:26 a.m. 

i disallow the ad sense script the layout was fine. 

but now in doubt again if I creat breakpoints instead use the ( strecht to browser widh ) for some boxes and images.

there weres it was working fine in tests, but for old devices in chrome simulator was strange, so anyway. now i put the google ad sense again, and voilá the website design gets crazy again. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 09, 2020 Jan 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 09, 2020 Jan 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

yep, i already saw that, its a pity too old, the actual adsense home screen is completely diferent!

Anyway, im still diggin for some way, now GMT -3 14:30, the site is almost ok on the web, but there were ads were inside of boxes that they didnt belong.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines