Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Google analytics

Explorer ,
Mar 06, 2018 Mar 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe stupid question ☺️

I have google analytics on my adobe muse sites. But do google analytics only show me traffic from google? What about does other search engines?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 06, 2018 Mar 06, 2018

GA shows all traffic that is trackable by Google via whatever means of unique authentification - cookies, HTTP referrers, active Google log-in sessions, GA code on other pages. Whether that's from a direct Google search or someone linking your site, including other search engines, doesn't matter. That said, of course relying solely on Google is not representative. There is any number of ways traffic can be obfuscated and results being skewed - from servers modifying headers to users not allowing

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Mar 06, 2018 Mar 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

GA shows all traffic that is trackable by Google via whatever means of unique authentification - cookies, HTTP referrers, active Google log-in sessions, GA code on other pages. Whether that's from a direct Google search or someone linking your site, including other search engines, doesn't matter. That said, of course relying solely on Google is not representative. There is any number of ways traffic can be obfuscated and results being skewed - from servers modifying headers to users not allowing cookies to "no follow" links.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines