• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

google chrome & business catalyst jquery issue

Explorer ,
Apr 16, 2018 Apr 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Google Chrome browser does not show all the content from web site made in Adobe Muse.

The error message is:

:790 A parser-blocking, cross site (i.e. different eTLD+1) script, http://musecdn.businesscatalyst.com/scripts/4.0/jquery-1.8.3.min.js, is invoked via document.write. The network request for this script MAY be blocked by the browser in this or a future page load due to poor network connectivity. If blocked in this page load, it will be confirmed in a subsequent console message. See https://www.chromestatus.com/feature/5718547946799104 for more details.

---

Did you know anyone how can eliminate or delete this issue into Muse ?

What is this script into Muse ? How can did not included into muse file?

This issue happen only in Chrome. Other browsers working properly.

Any advise or thoughts will be helpful.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Apr 17, 2018 Apr 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Erik,

It will be helpful for us in diagnosing the issue once getting the URL of your site.

Please share the same and we shall look forward to it.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 17, 2018 Apr 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ankush,

Thank you for your reply.

web site: Redex SA | Construction Services - Energy Services - Facility Management

especially when the web site try to load projects (projects section).

Regards

Erik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 18, 2018 Apr 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Erik,

As I said previously that Muse codes are not hand written and therefore not so clean. Hence you can expect few JavaScript exceptions.

I we would suggest you to ignore the errors showing in the console, as it won't physically affect your site's performance and neither the SEO.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 18, 2018 Apr 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Ankush,

I know that it is not so clean, but in other hand I can't ignore it because block my dynamic page and the web site can't load data!

But if I delete those two specific lines of code, which is totally useless, from the exported .html file, then everything working properly.

I'm looking forward form Adobe to fix this bug at next updated MUSE version.

Thank you for your reply.

Regards,

Erik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines