• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Google Maps won't display my uploaded map in browser...

Community Beginner ,
Jan 22, 2018 Jan 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there all,

This is the error message I am getting in google maps when I finish uploading the website and testing it in the browser.

But, if I preview it in the browser while working within MUSE, I get NO such error?!?!

The error is: This page didn't load Google Maps correctly. See the JavaScript console for technical details.

I am at a loss to solve this one. I've used the Muse widget directly, adding the address within the widget in Muse.

Help please, thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 25, 2018 Jan 25, 2018

Hi Sav,

Found an article that could probably help you troubleshoot your issue. Can you try the solutions here How to Fix "This page didn’t load Google Maps correctly" Error - churchthemes.com and let us know if they helped?

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
Jan 23, 2018 Jan 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can someone please assist???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 25, 2018 Jan 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sav,

Found an article that could probably help you troubleshoot your issue. Can you try the solutions here How to Fix "This page didn’t load Google Maps correctly" Error - churchthemes.com and let us know if they helped?

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 07, 2018 Aug 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

If your problem with “This page didn’t load Google Maps correctly” error still hasn't been fixed by Preran, then I can recommend you a solution which will help you. The first thing you have to do is, check the problem which you has occurred on your website. You can do it by opening a special tool which will list your error - just use ctrl + shift + j shortcut. When you are going to do it, take a look at this guide, which will give you the answer to an occurred problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines