Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

google recaptcha in a homemade hmtl form

New Here ,
Feb 14, 2017 Feb 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I made an html form for my muse website. I am currently struggling with the insertion of google recaptcha. I can’t find any information about how to add a google recaptcha in a homemade hmtl form in a website built with Muse.

Please can someone help me?

Regards

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Aug 23, 2017 Aug 23, 2017

Hey guys,

Sorry for the long wait.The latest update of Muse has done a lot of rectifications in the working of form along with Google ReCaptcha 2.0

However, here is the good news which we all were waiting for so long.

The latest update of Muse has done a lot of rectifications in the working of form along with Google ReCaptcha 2.0

The best this is forms along with composition and slideshow widgets are now responsive.

Could you all please test the new update and let us know if the Reaptacha issue is fi

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Thank you for trying to help me.

I know that Muse proposes form widget with google captcha.

But I made my own with a calendar for deadline and file upload (Muse doesn’t propose that), and if I add the captcha in my form, when I tick it, it never stops checking and spinning. However when I try my form alone it works. When I put my form directly in my Muse index.html it works, but when I put it inside a diaporama widget it doesn’t work (it never stops checking).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In fact even muse form with recaptcha inside composition does not work !!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perhaps this will help:

reCAPTCHA 2.0 server error -- SOLVED

reCAPTCHA 2.0 server error -- SOLVED

(Those are two different links even though it's the same subject.)

You may need to check with your hosting service and ask them to check their PHP version and settings.

John

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Aug 23, 2017 Aug 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey guys,

Sorry for the long wait.The latest update of Muse has done a lot of rectifications in the working of form along with Google ReCaptcha 2.0

However, here is the good news which we all were waiting for so long.

The latest update of Muse has done a lot of rectifications in the working of form along with Google ReCaptcha 2.0

The best this is forms along with composition and slideshow widgets are now responsive.

Could you all please test the new update and let us know if the Reaptacha issue is fixed?

Please see the following release summary for detailed info - New features summary for the 2017 release of Adobe Muse CC

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines