Highlighted

google search engine results

Participant ,
Aug 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue. That is not the page properties window that I see. (See below.) I have version 2017.0.4, which should be the current one. I also don't understand how typing in "Home" is going to change it to the website name which is the question.

muse.png

Don't confuse "Page Properties" and "Site Properties".

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

google search engine results

Participant ,
Aug 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue. That is not the page properties window that I see. (See below.) I have version 2017.0.4, which should be the current one. I also don't understand how typing in "Home" is going to change it to the website name which is the question.

muse.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 12, 2017 0
LEGEND ,
Aug 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 12, 2017 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

right click your home page ​... the search engines look at these settings for their results

Screenshot (1293).pngScreenshot (1294).png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 12, 2017 0