• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Graphic Style Codes

New Here ,
Jul 17, 2017 Jul 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can someone assist in the graphic style code to position centre of text box centre left and centre of youtube video centre right. (as opposed to 100%) Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 19, 2017 Jul 19, 2017

If you persist on fluid width breakpoints the only way would be to pin your textbook to the top middle browser:

Bildschirmfoto 2017-07-19 um 09.31.51.png

If you could live with fixed width breakpoints you could also give it a scroll effect and set this to "0" for every movement.

To center it in height would need some more coding skills or a 3rd party widget.

Does this help?

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate
Jul 18, 2017 Jul 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey bobb,

Is this query belongs to Muse product?

Your issue description gives very little info to us, and so far I can only guess that you need a code for specific positioning of Youtube video and text boxes on your site.

Could you please elaborate your query so we can look up on it, possibly an example site will be very helpful.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ankush, many thanks for your interest. I apologise for not making myself clearer. Please see Home for your reference.

To confirm it is for Adobe Muse

Kind regards,

Bob

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see a fullsceeenslideshow? Or browser fill? What do you want?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 19, 2017 Jul 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi fotoroeder. sorry this appears confusing so will start again from scratch.

I am using slideshow widget, full screen, single image (although guess multi image no prob).

I am looking for two 'graphic style' codes to achieve the following as shown in url link above.

I want to position a text box left margin centred in browser and vid right margin. Maybe 100px off both edges.  I realise that this will not work for cell layout.

I am using fluid width.

Really hope this explains my problem.

Many thanks for your patience.

Regards bob

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 19, 2017 Jul 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you persist on fluid width breakpoints the only way would be to pin your textbook to the top middle browser:

Bildschirmfoto 2017-07-19 um 09.31.51.png

If you could live with fixed width breakpoints you could also give it a scroll effect and set this to "0" for every movement.

To center it in height would need some more coding skills or a 3rd party widget.

Does this help?

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines