• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Graphics missing from muse

New Here ,
Apr 03, 2018 Apr 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was going through the Muse tutorial, and I got to the point where the lady was addressing the graphics under CC Libraries and I was neither told where to find the graphics she was using or how to import them. Please help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 06, 2018 Apr 06, 2018

Same as what David asked. It would help us if you could provide us with a link to the tutorial. The one on the Adobe site has files that you can download. I remember being told that they would be updated, and it is possible that the files were taken down recently.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guide ,
Apr 03, 2018 Apr 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you tell us which video it was? The CC libraries are generally your own assets unless they are shared to you.

David

Creative Muse

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 06, 2018 Apr 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same as what David asked. It would help us if you could provide us with a link to the tutorial. The one on the Adobe site has files that you can download. I remember being told that they would be updated, and it is possible that the files were taken down recently.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines