Highlighted

hamburger hell - help please good people

Community Beginner ,
Mar 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I'm in the process of putting a site together (responsive)

I have fluid breakpoints up to 940 (or something like that not in front of the site at the moment)

The problem is I have a hamburger menu on the master up until the 940 breakpoint but it will not pin!

When ever I preview the site on a mobile device the hamburger menu scrolls down with the page

I have tried to group the hamburger with a rectangle box pinned to the top but nothing! I have tried pining it top left and even left but it still scrolls and it's driving me nuts I'm spending hours trying to figure it out but it still does it

Can you help thanks

https://tester-feb282018-743.businesscatalyst.com/mediao.html

tested on iPhone 8

Hi dylanmmccarthy,

1. Your menu bar has to be on a layer of its own, and this layer must be on top of all other layers. (Use the layer panel.)

2. The menu bar must be fixed.

In this video you can see, how it works: Adobe Muse CC Tutorial | Keeping Pinned Navigation in the Foreground - YouTube

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Ankush

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

hamburger hell - help please good people

Community Beginner ,
Mar 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I'm in the process of putting a site together (responsive)

I have fluid breakpoints up to 940 (or something like that not in front of the site at the moment)

The problem is I have a hamburger menu on the master up until the 940 breakpoint but it will not pin!

When ever I preview the site on a mobile device the hamburger menu scrolls down with the page

I have tried to group the hamburger with a rectangle box pinned to the top but nothing! I have tried pining it top left and even left but it still scrolls and it's driving me nuts I'm spending hours trying to figure it out but it still does it

Can you help thanks

https://tester-feb282018-743.businesscatalyst.com/mediao.html

tested on iPhone 8

Hi dylanmmccarthy,

1. Your menu bar has to be on a layer of its own, and this layer must be on top of all other layers. (Use the layer panel.)

In this video you can see, how it works: Adobe Muse CC Tutorial | Keeping Pinned Navigation in the Foreground - YouTube

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Ankush

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 05, 2018 0
Mar 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi dylanmmccarthy,

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Ankush

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 06, 2018 1