• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

hamburger menu & MU composition widget

Engaged ,
Oct 15, 2017 Oct 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Because my menu is so extensive (lots of pages and the menu is updated frequently)  I want to try to use MU native vertical menu with the hambuger.

This tutorial uses the MU composition widget to create a menu, but can we just place the MU vertical menu inside the composition widget? Or inside an accordian panel?  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kziCEqQpF9s

If not recommended, any tips on how to use the native MU vertical menu with hamburger solution is appreciated. Thanks.

fyi my extensive menu --- so a quick third party MuseThemes widget will not work. Screen Shot 2017-10-15 at 6.03.36 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 15, 2017 Oct 15, 2017

Just drag the menu "onto" the composition, the blue highlighted frame shows when you have placed the menu at the right spot.Bildschirmfoto 2017-10-16 um 00.45.09.png

I did this with a composition and some buttons inside the composition, but with the menu widget the blue lines behave the same way.

Adobe Creative Cloud

Test it. You could easily replace "my" buttons with "your" menu

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Oct 15, 2017 Oct 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just drag the menu "onto" the composition, the blue highlighted frame shows when you have placed the menu at the right spot.Bildschirmfoto 2017-10-16 um 00.45.09.png

I did this with a composition and some buttons inside the composition, but with the menu widget the blue lines behave the same way.

Adobe Creative Cloud

Test it. You could easily replace "my" buttons with "your" menu

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Oct 16, 2017 Oct 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Uwe, you're a genius!!

I wonder why the tutorials I viewed made it so complicated. I am on deadlines today so will not get a chance right away, but can't wait to get back into Muse.

Muse's a pretty good program, all in all

Many thanks,

Anita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 16, 2017 Oct 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have to admit that I sometimes also do not understand, why some items are that complicated explained.

Great, if it works for you.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines