• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Has there been an announcement about when the "final" update to Muse 2017

Explorer ,
Oct 17, 2017 Oct 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has there been an announcement about when the "final" update to Muse 2017 will be released?

In my opinion, Adobe has done a poor job of communicating any sort of timeline. At one point I saw a video of Dani Beaumont saying it would be before Adobe Max... but isn't that tomorrow? It's been nearly 2 months since the Aug. 22 release of the bug filled and unreliable update, and I don't want to do anything "official" with the beta version. Any news on this front?

For a company I've always had a great deal of respect for, this whole roll out of Muse has been completely botched. It's disappointing and I hope it's the exception rather than the rule.

[edited by ussnorway title was to long]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Hey,

The announcement which we made on 18th Oct - What's new in the October 2017 update for Muse CC

Appreciate your feedback on this release which focused primarily on eliminating all the existing bugs, and further stabilizing our product.

Thanks,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Normally new versions of Creative Cloud apps are rolled out during MAX, not before – what means: We have to be a little bit patient …

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been waiting since August 22 and have had some of my workflow come to a standstill thanks to Adobe's error filled release of Muse. I have been more than patient. As a paying customer, I expect and deserve to be treated better than this. I'm sorry you don't realize that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don‘t justify anything, I simply tried to answer you question „Any news on this front?“

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey,

The announcement which we made on 18th Oct - What's new in the October 2017 update for Muse CC

Appreciate your feedback on this release which focused primarily on eliminating all the existing bugs, and further stabilizing our product.

Thanks,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

there is no final verson of Muse but a new public release is passed due so expect it any day now

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines