• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Have Searched and Still Cant seem to find a solution to the Vanishing Twitter Feed Problem?

New Here ,
Feb 03, 2018 Feb 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been experiencing this issue for some time now where my site will display in adobe muse the twitter feed properly however once I try and preview it or make it like the entire twitter feed disappears and I only see "Tweets by: @TheBullCLub"

I have searched and found this issue dates . back to around 2012 in these forums and it seems as though almost every thread I've found correlates to theOP finding a different solution that works for them. However, once other s try they all seem to struggle and not have it work for some and then have it work for others.

I have tried the majority of all of these posted solutions that I have found from the multiple threads and still cant seem to find a solution or get mine to work or display properly without vanishing?

As you can see from the pitcure below that I have different embeds for each of the break points, and even when they are loaded and up on site they will not work no matter the different break points ..

I have multiple other widgets on the site that all work perfectly fine with no other problems.. So please any help will be greatly appreciated!

my site is bitcointradingrobot.net

if you want to see for yourself

This is the embed code just fyi and then of course the size varies

<a class="twitter-timeline" data-theme="dark" data-link-color="#9266CC" href="https://twitter.com/thebullclub?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">Tweets by thebullclub</a> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Screen Shot 2018-02-03 at 20.13.24 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-02-03 at 20.13.13 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-02-03 at 20.13.02 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-02-03 at 20.14.25 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-02-03 at 20.14.40 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-02-03 at 20.15.13 PM.png

Can Someone please help me with this, please?

Thank You!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Feb 05, 2018 Feb 05, 2018

Hi Jay-Z,

I can see the tweets loading properly.

Do you see this in any particular browsers or just Local preview.

In Local preview we can expect the tweets not to load sometimes.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate
Feb 05, 2018 Feb 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jay-Z,

I can see the tweets loading properly.

Do you see this in any particular browsers or just Local preview.

In Local preview we can expect the tweets not to load sometimes.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines