• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Header Page Widget

Community Beginner ,
Jun 13, 2017 Jun 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just finished my first site with Adobe Muse.

All offline testing worked a-okay, but since I've uploaded the files onto the server I've encountered a "404" error.

Emoji Media | Video Production, For Everyone

The issue seems to be with the "Header Page" plugin I'm using on the site. (https://musewidgets.com/collections/widgets/products/header-page )

Anyone have experience on how to fix this? I've checked the server manually and the "header.html" file is in place...

Help is very-much appreciated!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Jun 14, 2017 Jun 14, 2017

One thing you might want to check (and it's clutching at at straws as the widget code is obfuscated) is the case of the page name in the widget options. Generally Muse will publish the page in lower case but you seem to have used a capital H. Other than that, you'll need to contact the developer, as Fotoroeder says.

David

Creative Muse

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jun 13, 2017 Jun 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I guess this is a question that should be answered by the inventor of this widget.

Ask Qooqee. Be patient. May need some time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Jun 14, 2017 Jun 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One thing you might want to check (and it's clutching at at straws as the widget code is obfuscated) is the case of the page name in the widget options. Generally Muse will publish the page in lower case but you seem to have used a capital H. Other than that, you'll need to contact the developer, as Fotoroeder says.

David

Creative Muse

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

David, thank you so much!

Remarkably it was an issue with case-sensitivity as you suggested!

Sometimes clutching at straws works!

A little more testing and I'll be ready for launch... thank you very much for your help! 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the response. That was my next port of call, just wanted to try here in case someone had experienced similar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines